Offering a robust line of products
to meet your personal and business needs
Select A Product
Registering your new business in the state of Florida?
After a thorough analysis has been performed and the most suitable Entity Type for your business has been identified, the next step is to complete the registration process. We ensure that this process is easy and smooth each step of the way.
- You complete our New Business Registration Information Form.
- We prepare and send you via email the Application to Employer Identification Number (EIN) Form for you to review, sign and return to us for processing.
- We submit your Registration of Articles of Incorporation/Organization with the State of Florida. Once the registration is submitted, the State of Florida processing time may be between 10-15 days.
- We take care of the registration of Employer Identification Number with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- If applicable to your business, we also prepare your S Corporation Election. We will send you the S Election document and form 2848 (POA) for your signature. Processing of this form can take between 60 – 90 days once submitted. The IRS will send you a letter confirming the acceptance of the S Election and the effective date.
Upon Completion of Our Business Incorporation Service You Will Receive the Following Deliverables:
- Articles of Registration or Organization as filed with the State of Florida
- IRS Employer Identification Number (EIN Letter)
- S Election determination from IRS (if applicable) – Via USPS
The incorporating of your business is just the start of the journey. Below is a list of things to consider next. With our Obooks™ business solution, we can help you with these along the way.